I was gifted a set of black stretch wingz in return for an honest review.
For those of you who have not heard of Wingz before, they are sleeves which you can wear under tops or dresses which have no sleeves. There are many different styles, but what I especially like with the black stretch wingz, is how versatile they are. They can be worn with so many different tops and dresses.
You may be thinking why would you need to use wingz? Well, I can think of a few reasons which make these really worthwhile.
- You may have a tempory skin condition or permanent scarring which you want to keep covered up.
- Maybe you have a tattoo which you do not want to be displayed.
- You may be worrying about ‘bingo wings’ and want to keep them hidden
- For me, being overweight, I do not like the size of my upper arms so being able to use the wingz to keep them covered has been brilliant.
- You may just want to give your summer wardrobe some extra wear by adding the wingz to items which it would otherwise be too cold to wear.
So, there are many reasons as to why wingz could be a valuable addition to your wardrobe!
What did I think?
At first, I was confused as to how to put them on, but once I experimented with them I soon managed to get them on. They were comfortable to wear and looked really good. The first time I wore them to a darts match, everyone said that they loved my new top. This was funny as I had worn the top without the wingz many times before, but no one realised that it was my old top with added sleeves so I was pleased.
The only problem I had was when I was playing darts wearing the wingz with a vest top. As the vest top has no sleeves the wingz did part from the top a little. Then again, I was doing an activity which used my arms and shoulders a lot so it is understandable.
I am very happy with my wingz and I think that they are a really clever idea. I just make sure that if I am wearing them for darts that I wear them under tops with a bit more of a sleeve to avoid any parting, but other then that I can wear them with almost anything. If they sound like something that you would like, then I would highly recommend you check out their website as they have so many different styles, there really is something for everyone.
What do you think? Do you have clothes which you put off from wearing due to not wanting to show your arms? As always, I love to hear from you. You can comment below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org