This week we decided to make a decoration for Faith’s bedroom inspired by circle shapes! I knew that I had a lot of scraps of patterned paper stored away from scrap booking so we started by cutting out lots of circles and we ended up with quite a good decoration if I do say so myself!
If you would like to make your own, this is what you will need.
* Different coloured or patterned paper.
* A glass or something else circular shaped to draw around.
* A piece of ribbon.
3) Take a folded circle and spread some glue onto the outside of one side. Stick the outside edge of another folded circle onto the glued one to make a whole flat circle. Make another.
4) Spread glue all over the flat of one of the circles that you have made and then place the ribbon on top. Now use the other circle that you made to sandwich the ribbon inside and you end up with a 3D circle which is attached to the ribbon.
5) You then repeat steps three and four with the remaining circles until you have four 3D circles attached to your ribbon. You can now leave to dry and once dry hang in your child’s room.
A simple decoration to make with your child although I apologise for my instructions as I am starting to find that I am not so good at explaining how to make things!
If you have been inspired by this weeks theme then I would love for you to link up your circle inspired posts below. For more information of this linky then please take a look at the themed family fun page at the top of my blog.
Don’t forget to check back on Monday to find out the next theme!