FJ particularly enjoyed the dinosaur area and the animal section. We had all been really looking forward to the earthquake simulator which was a bit of a let down as we have experienced more shaking and terror from a crazy house shaker! It is such a shame as it could be made to be so much better, especially with all of the technology available nowadays.
To summarise – the pro’s
- There is a lot to see and learn about, which easily takes up a whole day.
- It is free entry although they do ask for a donation at the entrance and the exit.
- Dinosaur fans will love the dinosaur trail.
- The free app really helps with navigation.
- Many of the interactive parts were not working
- The earthquake simulator was not very good at all.