- 250g beef mince.
- Onion – chopped.
- Pepper (any colour of your choice) – deseeded and chopped.
- A tin of chopped tomatoes.
- A tin of red kidney beans.
- A tin of baked beans.
- 1 – 2 tsps of chilli powder (I use mild but you can use whichever strength you like.)
- 150g plain flour.
- 4 eggs.
- 400ml of milk.
1. Dry fry the mince and onions to brown and then drain away the excess fat.
- Put the flour and the eggs into a bowl.
- Add half the milk and mix with an electric whisk.
- Add the rest of the milk and mix again.
Dish up the chilli and pancakes along with the cheese and let everyone serve themselves.
Let me know if you make these chilli beef pancakes and what you think. I always love to hear from you.